If you’re not upset about Katniss, Tonto, or Kahn being played by white people, but you are upset about Annie being played by a black girl, you’re probably racist.
And by probably I mean definitely.
I recall no impression that Katniss wasn’t white.
Tonto is played by Johnny Depp and if you don’t think he’s a great actor that suits the role get out of my face.
Kahn is a GERMAN surname, aka the whitest people on Earth. Not to be confused with Khan, as in Gengis, the Mongolian surname.
Annie was described to be a girl with curly red hair and freckles. Find me one PoC with natural curly red hair and freckles and I will tattoo “fancy that” on my balls.
Look before you leap.
1) That’s because your bias refused to allow you to perceive a character who at best “MIGHT” be white as anything other than white.
2) As much as I love Johnny Depp (seriously, I would do things to him that are illegal in several states), not only did he have no business playing the role of a member of the Comanche Nation, that role in and of itself was a gross caricature of the indigenous peoples of North America and he should have fucking known better.
3) Khan (I mistyped in the original) Noonien Singh is described in cannon as being from Northern India and a Sikh and was specifically named as such in Roddenberry’s hopes that an old war buddy from WWII, an Indian pilot he flew with, would see the name and get in touch with him.
4) I’ll be right over with the tattoo gun.
5) Look before you leap is great advice, you should try taking it sometime.
Watch who you fuck with you ignorant little shit.